We are looking for people with aptitude for technology, problem-solving and engaging personality. We tend to look for a self-motivated candidate who is an MBA, ACCA/ACMA affiliate/member with at least one year of relevant experience or CA-Inter (articles completed from a reputed firm) looking to have a good learning experience in the area of ERP implementation coupled with policy write up & process reviews. Incumbent will be directly working with HOD Finance.
Required personality traits:
Pursue excellence, quick learner, punctual, act with integrity, passion for business transformation through IT and a team player. Strong understanding of the difference between having a job and holding a responsibility.
Key work areas:
· Provide administrative support to HOD finance for handling all administrative matter related to ERP implementation project.
· Write up the policy/process documents under the supervision of HOD Finance.
· Preparing and managing the ERP implementation work sheet, keeping track of all user queries registered with solution provider.
· Prepare new or/and update existing process flow diagram.
· Manage data conversion from legacy software to ERP platform.
· Document all go live issues, develop the required reporting framework under the supervision of HOD Finance.
· Follow up with ERP vendor POC for all issues and work closely to with them to resolve all outstanding matters.
· Well versed with usage of MS Office suite.
· Assist in audit of the financial year 2018-19 of the company.
· Any other task that might be assigned from time to time by line manager.