The primarily responsibility is to ensure timely and efficient processing of supplier invoices with proper accounting treatment, accurate recording of invoice particulars and correct use of applicable withholding tax rates. Besides strong coordination will be required with concerned departments in order to complete prerequisites.
- Responsible for processing of supplier invoices payments through oracle financials.
- Ensure correct withholding of income taxes and sales taxes on suppliers invoices under the local laws.
- Responsible for scrutinize all the invoices before recording of invoice particulars.
- To thoroughly review all the purchase order (PO) based payments and also ensures proper accounting of non- PO based payments.
- Ensure timely payments as per TAT, in accordance with payments manual, Telenor Bank’s policies and in coordination with other Finance and business functions.
- To prepare and maintain GL reconciliations and schedule.
- Responsible for observing high ethical standards while coordinating with vendors.
- Ensure retention of payment evidences in system.
- Includes coordination internally/externally for resolution of queries pertains to supplier payments.