Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee the day to day financial operations of the hospital
- Oversee maintenance of accounting records of the hospital
- Ensure compliance with Tax and Statutory reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly reports, annual budget, forecast, cost-control
- Ensure maintenance of Fixed Asset Records
- Develop trends and projections for the organization
- Oversee operations of the finance department
- Liaison with auditors and other departments
- Any other assignments given by the management.
Essential education, Experience and competencies
- Qualification: ACCA, ICMA or CA Inter
- 05 to 06 years of confirmed practical experience in finance and management; preference will be given to them who have healthcare experience;
- Good working knowledge of financial software and MS Office.