The Manager Finance and Operations will be responsible for managing retail stores activities located in USA related to Financial Operations.
- Oversee all activities directly related to Back Office services to respective client(s) including Financial operations & related matters.
- Review financial reports, sales & activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements and report to corporate office in Houston (TX) USA.
- Determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Responsible for implementation, operational excellence, and improvement of overall financial operation for the clients.
- Build a strategic development direction, measure cost effectiveness and suggest best possible improvements.
- Minimum University Bachelors degree in accountancy/ Finance/ Management, MBA + CMA /ACCA would be a plus.
- Overall 10+ and Ideally 6+ years of experience in managing teams in BPO/ Telecom Industry.
- Experience working with global services and / or with multinational organizations.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment with extensive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development of business performance and compliance metrics and multi-function background including and understanding of Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, IT or other business functions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Candidate must be willing to work in Night shift from 08:00 pm (Night) to 05:00 am (Morning).