REPORTS TO: Directors
We are looking for an experienced resource to oversee all financial aspects of business. The role will be responsible for managing finances, budgets of different companies.
· Supervises a team of Accountants, Cashiers, Receivable / Payable, Purchase and Stores.
· Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
· Conduct profit and loss analysis.
· Develop control procedures to improve organization functionality.
· Ensuring all accounting entries and internal audits, comply with financial regulations.
· Presenting to board members with monthly financial performance.
· Recount cost reduction opportunities.
· Develop, analyze and review budgets.
· Skilled in all matters of taxations.
· Evaluate and decide on investment.
· Develop timely and accurately monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Prior 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
· ACMA qualified, Masters Degree in Accounting & Finance.
· In-depth knowledge of cash flow statement, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
· Hands-on experience with budget development, review and post-analysis.
· Hands-on experience in conducting internal audits alongside dealing with external auditing agencies.
· Good into the financial data analytics and projections.
· Hands-on experience in managing a diverse team of over 7 to 10 members. Able to exercise diplomacy and build a partnership within the team and amongst other stakeholders.
· Proficient in accounting software and basic MS suite, especially excel.
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written.